 Space / 24737
Re: The Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:51:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   DOES ANYBODY WANT TO REVIEW THIS????????? (sorry if I peeved anybody)

Cheers (*sighs heavily*)

Spc. Ops. Captain Hennen

Sorry about that. I overreacted................sorry...................I thought about the Gauss attack Craft post too much.....sorry.....(*shaky salute*)

Cheers (*tense face*)

Spc. Ops. Captain Hennen

Dean, Go back and look how many posts in this entire thread are from you. Dude, you got diahrrea of the postin’. in a word... CHILL.

snip

Chris <><

I agree. Post. Wait a bit for everyone to digest what you’ve given them, then reply to their responses.

As to the deep-link thing, someone else has already addressed that. If you aren’t generating the number of replies to your post that you are looking for, take a look just under the picture on Brickshelf. You will see a hit counter. That tells you how many times people have looked at your picture. Sometimes you just have to take comfort in that.

As to your model, I agree that there are improvements that you can make, such as consistant colored canopies, better greebling and a less boxy design. It sounds like the canopies are limited by your collection size - no worries, just improvise. The last two improvements will come with experience. I’m still working on those myself. Heck, greebling is an artform.

You’re improving already, and that’s all that matters.

-Duane