 Space / 24681
Re: The Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:45:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

Hmmm... If you are claiming to be a Spc. Ops Captain of the LSF then you need
the Grand Admiral's permission/promotion. If you are a Spc. Ops Captain of
your own Space organization then that is all up to you.

Eh, I'm not really that worried about it. "Lego Space Force" is a vague enough
term that other people can use it. I haven't trademarked it or anything.

Well Ok then.

~M

Eh? You boycotting your rank now or something? I would have thought your
universe was more important. Maybe I am totally off-base and it was just because
you didn't feel like typing it and wanted to use the tilde key.

-Mike Petrucelli