 Space / 24794
Re: The Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:32:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Capt.Hennen, This creation shows alot of promise. It is pretty good as a step one into spaceship design and building.

...snip...

But like I said, what you’ve got here is a great first step and shows some real promise. keep building and eventually you’ll get the hang of bending the lego to your will and allowing the lego to shape your designs!

-Jr.Mar.Hoffman

This is probably the most useful Constructive Critisism post I have ever seen. If he doesn’t learn something from this, I certainly have. Not that I would suggest EVERY MOC-response be formatted like this, but wow you put some time and thought into it. Thanks are due you from Dean and myself.