 Space / 24798
Re: The Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:45:33 GMT

-snip-
   This is probably the most useful Constructive Critisism post I have ever seen. If he doesn’t learn something from this, I certainly have. Not that I would suggest EVERY MOC-response be formatted like this, but wow you put some time and thought into it. Thanks are due you from Dean and myself.

Thanks for the kind words. I try.

Personally I really love spaceship creations, but it seems sometimes that only the best are really making them. they seem so great that it becomes very daunting to try to do something like that. And I feel like I don’t have *that* great of a collection, and yet I feel like I’m producing some passable ships at least. And I see others doing it to.

I want to try to throw open the curtains around the myth that you need a big collection to do big building! There are a couple steps and lessons to learn, and I believe anyone can build something really terrific.

-Lenny