 Space / 24725
Re: The Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 06:21:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:

The main reason why I’m telling all of this to you is for this MOC:

Ghost

   Notes: This is not as great as you guys’ ones because this is the very first vessel I have made (I also don’t have whopping amounts of bricks to make all the stuff like Dan Jassim. My God, he’s good!). >

You shouldn’t compare yourself to Jassim, he’s a cyborg, and therefore, should only be judged incomparison to other automatons.

Enjoy and PLMKWYT!

I just can’t jump on the warm and fuzzy bandwagon here. What the hell is this thing? A red space-winnebago? I guess you are going for the whole space-comedy thing here, but I have to say that its about as interesting as a bag of hammers. The guns are uninspired, and don’t live up to your outlandish claims... the engine... man it is horrible. The mixed-matched canopies have got to go. I understand you have parts limitations (as we all do) but find another solution. Ok again I’m force to think that you are tying for a different sort of look..like red dwarf, or hitchhikers guide. If that is the case, you have succeded. On the positive side, the interior consoles were pretty good, and the ladder. And does it land on its verticle thrusters? I’ll stop now, but you asked for opinions. -Keith