 Space / 24832
Re: The Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 02:25:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:

For example:
  • My Gazelle was a pretty boxy ship, but pretty popular in the Space crowd. Trevor in particular loved it.

So much so that I made my own version at a slightly smaller scale.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/AstroLift-MF175/mf175_2.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/AstroLift-MF175/mf175a001_black.jpg

Still one of my favorites. I think it blends general .space and star wars themes very well. And even then quite a few people liked it. (the second pic has improved landing gear)

~T