 Space / 24683
Re: The Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:53:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

Eh? You boycotting your rank now or something? I would have thought your
universe was more important. Maybe I am totally off-base and it was just because
you didn't feel like typing it and wanted to use the tilde key.

Eh, I'm just out of sorts this afternoon. Blah.

I'm sure I'll be grandadmiraling again after I go home and eat some chinese food
and have a drink.

~M