 Space / 24684
24683  |  24685
Subject:
Yet another new MOC-A prototype spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:53:24 GMT

Preliminary blurry spyphoto:

This was originally supposed to be a fighter.  When i saw how square and bulky
it became, I decided to add the cargo compartment.  Then it looked empty, so i
made the little speeder thing.  Im still in the process of building and adding
on, but im kinda stumped and looking for suggestions right now.  Heres the
links:

The wing guns swing down to support the wings.  6 click hinges per wing is
hardly enough to support all the weight

This is the cargo compartment:

This is the car in the cargo bay:

This is the removable shelf im quite proud of.  It slides in the top for larger
items or goes in the middle for better loading of shorter stuff:

Here are a few close-ups of the little car:

This is my 2nd attempt at a space vehicle, and I could really use some tips or
ideas.
PLMKWYT
-Spencer Nowak