 Space / 24674
Re: The Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:22:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   Hello and ades (*salutes*)

Well, two things have turned out in today. It turns out I have got a promotion to the Spc. Forces Commander (I’m also a captain) and been killed in a raid on Uen-Fleeb’s fortress (no, I’m not that stupid). Actually, I’m not dead. Instead, the LSF shrouded my identity to the public by “killing” me and four of my buddies (now we’re called the Dead Five). That way, operations would go smoother.

The main reason why I’m telling all of this to you is for this MOC:

Ghost

Weapons: Metal Storm-type autocannon (if you saw the CG videos of the weapon demos you would probably barf. No offense but you’ll be astonished). It may look cute and cuddly on the outside, but inside it’s 100% Hell!

Engine: Small Spamcake engine.

Notes: This is not as great as you guys’ ones because this is the very first vessel I have made (I also don’t have whopping amounts of bricks to make all the stuff like Dan Jassim. My God, he’s good!). Used to be a small cargo vessel. This vessel is not usually used in long space trips because of no pilot sleeping quarters. Astonishingly, when I first built it I forgot the afterburner (ROTFLMAO!)! My bossy big brother Engineer (the black-haired guy in the black suit with the white armor over it) reminded me with a few “forceful” attacks and then I realized it. He also helped me in some of the designs. Thanks Jay Hennen!

Enjoy and PLMKWYT!

Cheers (*clink*)

Spc. Ops Cap’n Hennen

Oh and BTW, I’m not a Spc. Ops Commander, I’m a Spc. Ops Captain only.

Thank you.

Cheers (*zoom*)

Spc. Ops Captain Hennen