 Space / 24784
Re: The Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:27:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim wrote:

   In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:

   You shouldn’t compare yourself to Jassim, he’s a cyborg, and therefore, should only be judged incomparison to other automatons.

I knew it!... I can just hear the line he must use on the ladies... “your clothes, give them to me...” Anyone who builds like Dan must be from the future. I’m afraid we’ll have to trick him into a giant industrial press and kill him.

-Keith