 Space / 24591
Re: Another variant of the anti-gravity ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:24:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
   Hello all,

While you boys were bickering about ranks

HEY! :-)

   I actually took some time to alter one of my favorite craft: The Confderate Anti-Gravity Fighter. Visit The New Templar Order website and click on the latest update to see the results.

PLMKWYT

Love, Sylvi

Oooh! Me likes very much!

Sylvi, this ship is awesome! Ths shape is very unique and the colors rock!

Can’t wait to see more MOCs from you!