 Space / 24881
Re: Another variant of the anti-gravity ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:23:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
   Hello all,

While you boys were bickering about ranks I actually took some time to alter one of my favorite craft: The Confderate Anti-Gravity Fighter. Visit The New Templar Order website and click on the latest update to see the results.

PLMKWYT

Love, Sylvi

Very nice, Sylvi. I like the “strap-in” design of the cockpit.

It is my favorite aspect, too!

I really enjoy how differently you build. Your shapes and designs really challenge which way the studs face. The surrounding story is fun too.

Thanx! I aim to please. Love, Sylvi