 Space / 24880
Re: Another variant of the anti-gravity ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
   Hello all,

While you boys were bickering about ranks I actually took some time to alter one of my favorite craft: The Confderate Anti-Gravity Fighter. Visit The New Templar Order website and click on the latest update to see the results.

PLMKWYT

Sylvi, nice work as usual. The hull design is very cool, and the ring idea is pretty inspired. I just hope the ship is not attacked by super-thin agressors, or you pilot may never see them coming : My only complaint (no its not the guns, you have made improvement), would be the landing struts. They don’t look beefy enough... maybe some additional greeblage or something. A hose might be a cool addition. Again, good work!

-Keith (bickering-boy)
Thanx as always. i have no idea if the Terran Union has any very thin ship, but I do know they have sent huge starfighter carriers in the region... Still working on that one, though. Glad that the guns are getting better. I should really switch to peacefull ‘sitting ducks’ craft if that hadn’t getten better ;-)

Landing gear is not the aspect I am proud of, indeed. I had a strange landing strut on the back of the craft, but it just wasn’t stable, this at least is.

Love, Sylvi