 Space / 24658
Re: More new MOCS: a whole bunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:39:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Spencer Nowak wrote: snipped other creations to focus on .Space....

This is my justification to put this post in .space. It is the first spaceship I have ever made. The rear has 3 tech stations and a fusion reactor. The middle can be used for scientific observations or troop transport (It holds 10 figs). The cockpit has 3 different positions to get the best angle for the pilot. The 6 engines arent really engines in the literal sense of the word. They are just thrust outputs for the power coming from the reactor. It also boasts 2 light laser cannons on the sides. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=415706 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=415711 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=415713

Interesting... I like the first two positions that you have shown. For some reason, the third one with the cockpit tilted upwards just seems wrong. Maybe it’s the fact that the first two look more organic and thus, more natural.

One thing that would be nice is to have a 3/4 view from the front and/or back. Kind of like here. To me, that is the best way to judge a creation quickly. I have a hard time with just front and side shots.

   OOPS! I seem to have forgotten to upload the pics of my newest creation. I guess ill stick it on this post when i get it done. Is that rude? Is it considered a “bump”?

Personally, I don’t think it’s rude. However, it makes it easier to follow a thread when you use one post per creation.

Anyway, PLMKWYT.

-Spencer Nowak

-Duane