 People / 1548
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:17:32 GMT

I might as well get involved here ...

Computers - unfortunately it's difficult to get away from them when I have
to work with them every day running all the IT systems here. And I have a
laptop at home which has just acquired a Sidewinder Precision 2 and X-Wing
Trilogy ... I also do a lot of web site building at home being an
accomplished (well, so I'm told) ASP/VB programmer (sorry, I can't stand all
that C/C++/Perl stuff).

Games - apart from the PC stuff I have an original Playstation with loads of
games I haven't finished yet (eg. Final Fantasy VII, still in the dark cave
just 2 hours from the end and my characters are all crap, hence every time I
get to the final battle I get minced in no time!).

Music - spent a year in a rock/metal band at University playing drums, but
had to sell my kit to pay my final months rent when I left. Never got around
to buying to another kit :(

Star Wars - outside of my SW lego I also have videos, figures, toys, books,
PC games, CDs, CCG cards, and more. Luckily my fiancee understands :)

Family - couldn't go without saying that my fiancee and my daughter take up
a big part of my non-lego life. Hopefully when she's old enough my daughter
can help me back into other childhood toys as at almost 30 I really miss
them - Scalectrix, radio control cars, etc.

Dan