 People / 1479
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 22:58:48 GMT

in article G7FJDB.HM1@lugnet.com, Jay Jacinto wrote:

Well let's see...
I used to collect basketball cards but I stopped a few years ago.  I also
collected zoids, micromachines star wars action fleet, exo-squad stuff, star
wars books, and the old starcom toys.

Wow, those are hard to find. I always liked those but I have no idea where
you can get them anymore. Do they show up on eBay?

I still collect transformers mostly
current stuff from here and there, plus the new Transformers 2000 stuff.
Super
fire convoy is excellent BTW.

I was thinking about getting a Fire convoy, but the new Macross Plus
Valkyries cost about the same, so the fighters win for now. ;^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego