 People / 1489
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 06:29:35 GMT

in article G7Fy0I.8BF@lugnet.com, Kirby Warden wrote:

I tried to collect some of the current Beast Wars and Beast Machines,
especially the vehicles but something about them turns me off.

They're designed in America by Americans. There's just some mecha quality
that the Japanese have perfected. I dunno.

I always wanted to have some Robotech/Macross stuff, their was a line
of mech models years ago that really got my juices flowing.  Where can I
find these Macross jet fighters that you're talking about?  And what's with
the fire convoy?  I don't recall hearing about that before.

Macross toys are rather expensive and hard to get. You can get them on eBay,
but be prepared to pay a LOT for them.

Try http://www.justbetoys.com for the Fire Convoy.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--