 People / 1486
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 04:22:40 GMT

In lugnet.people, Matt Brooks writes:
After reading the NetSlaves article in general, I got to thinking about
hobbies. It's always interesting to look at a group of people I
associate with, over some common cause, and find out what ELSE they do.
So, I pose a question:

What are some of your hobbies? Outside of Lego?

Hmm...tough question.  Since I (re)started into Lego, I've pretty much
abandoned all other hobbies.  But, here goes:

-Hunting, fishing, outdoors
-Playing and watching sports, esp. football
-Playing computer and videogames
-baseball card collection from a few years ago (over $2000 worth)

and the numerous toy collections I've had over the years:

-He-Man (kicking myself in the ass for leaving the *entire* collection
outside to deal with Mother Nature)
-G.I. Joe
-Transformers
-remember those little Monster in my Pocket guys?  I had a ton of those too...
-Ninja Turtles
-Hotwheels cars

That's about it...there are various other things that I like to do that
aren't quite suited for this forum, so I'll leave those out of it. <grin>
-Chris