 People / 1494
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:39:16 GMT

In lugnet.people, Matt Brooks writes:

What are some of your hobbies? Outside of Lego?

I for one have about a quarter million hobbies I've pursued over the
years. The ones I primarily am involved in now include:

1. Boxing - a great workout and a great stress release
2. Opera - my degree is in voice
3. Architecture - should have pursued that architecture scholarship
4. Drum and Bugle COrps - it ain't marching band - its an art form