 People / 1495
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:08:54 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kevin Wilson writes:
Matt Brooks wrote in message <3A68A7D9.4482FAE8@sonic.net>...
What are some of your hobbies? Outside of Lego?

Music... I play violin and listen to classical music
SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism)... I dress up funny and watch my
daughter kill people and get killed

Speaking of which... what are the odds of you making it out to Clinton this
year?  :)  I meant to try and get a hold of you before last year, but was just
way too busy.  (getting 2 more fighters into armor)

James