 People / 1525
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:47:18 GMT

In lugnet.people, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Jeff & All,

And now that I
have a Playstation 2, I can watch 'em on DVD, Woohoo!!!  :)

You got one, huh? I forgot to pre-order one, so I am fighting the mobs.
Almost had one a few weeks ago at Meijer, but someone else got it. : (

Yup, although I haven't gotten any games for it yet.  :)  After I got it and
beat my backlog of PSX games, I decided to take a break from gaming and work on
building up my DVD collection.  :D

Jeff