 People / 1513
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 23:54:54 GMT

In lugnet.people, Matt Brooks writes:
So, I pose a question:

What are some of your hobbies? Outside of Lego?

Well, that would be collecting books.  I have extensive (and in some cases
complete) collections of Squadron/Signal (S/S), Aerofax, Pictorial
Histories, Classic Warships, Schiffer Military, and Warbird/Airliner Tech
books.  I have over 700 total books.  The S/S books are what started me off
and are almost complete - I have all but one of the Aircraft in Action
series (which is up to 176 books), all of the Armor and Warships in Actions
and all of the Walkaround series plus all but two of the books in the 60xx
series (i.e. "...And Kill MiGs", "Armor in Vietnam" and "Names, Planes &
Dames Vol. I-III" to name a few).

- Bob