 People / 1478
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 22:56:21 GMT

in article 3A68A7D9.4482FAE8@sonic.net, Matt Brooks wrote:

<Sniiiiiiiiip>

Recently I've been looking at Transformers(again) on the net. And I
DON'T mean these new Transformers all made out of plastic and carrying
names like Beast Wars or whatever. I mean the REAL Transformers of the
80's. The ones they made out of metal, and plastic, and had engaging
storylines with. But, I won't delve into those for a while yet. There's
still more ABS out there with my name on it!

MmmMMmmm Tansformers.

I have to limit myself to a certain quality level for Transforming stuff. So
right now I've limited myself to transforming jet fighters.

I just got my Macross Plus YF-21 a few weeks ago. It's very nice. Has metal
parts too. :^)

I also play D&D with friends about every other Saturday.

:^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations