 People / 1474
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:18:52 GMT

In lugnet.people, Matt Brooks writes:
After reading the NetSlaves article in general, I got to thinking about
hobbies. It's always interesting to look at a group of people I
associate with, over some common cause, and find out what ELSE they do.
So, I pose a question:

What are some of your hobbies? Outside of Lego?

I am a musician, keyboards & piano. Used to be in a hard rock band in the
late 1980's which brought me from Boston to Los Angeles to New York City
where I have been for 11 years, playing clubs, showcasing for record labels
etc. The past few years I have tired of staying up late in smoky clubs &
lugging equipment around & instead, focused on building a digital home
studio where I now write & record songs, as a hobby, but hopefully one day
get a major artist to record them.

My only other hobby would be LEGO. (I am a huge Yankee fan though, yeah I
know, I'm originally from Boston...major problem w/my brothers.)

Jonathan