 People / 1485
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 03:35:32 GMT

To All,

Hobbies other than LEGO? I guess mine would be work, according to my wife. I
spend a lot of time between my 3 to 4 jobs. ; )

I like to do some different things, I enjoy video games, especially role
playing, some platform, racing (Grand Turismo, etc.) when I have time. I
also enjoy reading, but mostly about politics, religion, Star Trek, etc. I
like doing different things with my church group, concerts, parties, Cedar
Point, etc.
I like making collections of music with my mini-disc player, I have Excel
best Lists listing various themes, Christmas Songs, Weird Al, Political
paradies, Revelations, etc. Mostly Christian bands, some political paradies
(Paul Shanklin is the king!), Video game Music (Symphony of the Night is a
great album, along with metal gear Solid, and Chrono Cross). That thought me
how to work with Excel, and it is fun doing that. I am not a music freak,
but I enjoy listening to my music. I also have several movies that I listen
to, along with the Bible, all on Mini-Disc. : )

Hopefully one day I can return to LEGO, but the business keeps me rather
busy in that regard.

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?