 People / 1514
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 00:10:37 GMT

In lugnet.people, A. Mark Wilburn writes:
I'm pretty lucky. The 3 of you (and other Lugnetters, like Shiri) just
happen to be a touch luckier in that respect ;)

<grin> Yeah, I consider myself lucky, especially now as I'm planning
lego-building time w/Chris in a little over two weeks! (We don't get to see
each other often right now, but we make the most of every visit...)

Although it's totally awesome to share hobbies like that, I think I'd still
be very happy with Chris even if he didn't like lego that much. ;-) And I
would hope he'd say the same for me. <grin> Otherwise he's in trouble! ;-)

-Shiri