 People / 1511
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:02:00 GMT

In lugnet.people, Matt Brooks writes:

What are some of your hobbies? Outside of Lego?

Other Hobbies, huh?  Well, here goes:

Reading:  One of my oldest hobbies, I generally read Fantasy.  I especially
like Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time.

Anime:  Probably my favorite hobby (yes, I like it more than Lego, please don't
kill me. ;) ), my favorites include Escaflowne, Slayers, Martian Successor
Nadesico, Mamotte Shugogetten, and Irresponsible Captain Tylor.  And now that I
have a Playstation 2, I can watch 'em on DVD, Woohoo!!!  :)

RPGs:  While I like both AD&D and console RPGs, I haven't played AD&D in a long
time, due to the lack of players.  :\  Luckily, I have great console games like
Lunar, Final Fantasy, and Xenogears to give me my much needed RPG fix.  ;)

Music:  While I have no musical talent of my own, I am an avid music listener.
My favorite types of music include Celtic, Classical, '80s and '90s rock, anime
(especially soundtracks composed by Yoko Kanno, such as Escaflowne and
Macross Plus), and game music (such as the soundtracks for Xenogears and Final
Fantasy).

Jeff