 People / 1483
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 03:07:30 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article G7FJDB.HM1@lugnet.com, Jay Jacinto wrote:

Well let's see...
I used to collect basketball cards but I stopped a few years ago.  I also
collected zoids, micromachines star wars action fleet, exo-squad stuff, star
wars books, and the old starcom toys.

Wow, those are hard to find. I always liked those but I have no idea where
you can get them anymore. Do they show up on eBay?

I still collect transformers mostly
current stuff from here and there, plus the new Transformers 2000 stuff.
Super
fire convoy is excellent BTW.

I was thinking about getting a Fire convoy, but the new Macross Plus
Valkyries cost about the same, so the fighters win for now. ;^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

     Comic books.  There's some real amazing artists out there these days.
     I do a bit of art work and writing whenever I can stomach sitting still
long enough and there's no distractions.
     I tried to collect some of the current Beast Wars and Beast Machines,
especially the vehicles but something about them turns me off.
     I always wanted to have some Robotech/Macross stuff, their was a line
of mech models years ago that really got my juices flowing.  Where can I
find these Macross jet fighters that you're talking about?  And what's with
the fire convoy?  I don't recall hearing about that before.
~Kirby~