 People / 1523
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:34:19 GMT

Let's see:

    Anime - I looove the Japanese Animation.  I'm currently working my way
through Evangelion, Card Captor Sakura, Key, Gundam Wing, Marmelade Boy,
Utena, Bubble Gum Crisis 2040, and Sabre Marionette J.

    Role playing games - I've got a D&D3 campaign I'm running on Tuesdays.
(Lego minifigs make nifty miniatures.)  I also run and play games at local
cons.

    Board and Collectable card games.  - I love the German board games, and
various CCG's, although I'm in a bit of a fallow period right now.  I update
the FAQ for INWO.

    SF & Fantasy books/conventions.  More the SF, these days, but I also
enjoy some horror books.

    And I also write from time to time.

-john, humorless toad
jcfiala@cssltd.com