 People / 1477
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 22:40:09 GMT

What are some of your hobbies? Outside of Lego?

Lets see:

Model Rockets (I have some stuff still, haven't launched in a while though...)

Model Engineering (Live steam, railway mostly, but a heavy backing in
traction engines&"hi tech" stuff.  I have 2 lathes, and at one point also had
a mill and shaper)

Model Railways (I have a bunch of OO scale stuff, inculding Thomas, James, Toby
and Duck)

Music (I play Guitar, rather poorly because I don't have the time to do it
well)

Photography, more as a way of preserving images of what I do than anything
else, but I do have a full set of equipment (enlarger/tanks) for doing B&W
work.  The last I did was just on 2 years ago, because I haven't got a room
here which is dark enough (all my rooms have windows in this house)

oh, and read LOTS of Email.

James