 People / 1484
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 03:19:30 GMT

I don't know if this is what people would call a "hobby," but I am an
extremely active competitive swimmer. I spend six months of my year swimming
for one team or another. My best events: 50 Free (0.25.00); 100 Free
(0.56.10); 500 Free (5.56.40); 100 Fly (1.05.60)

I'm also very fond of my NES and try to make regular stops at the used game
stores where I live. I am bent on completing the original Mega Man series
(Only missing MM6!)

My dad is an architect and his constant drawing has kind of rubbed off on
me. I design buildings often with Maxis's Building Architect Plusy. I like
drawing too, but not buildings so much. I don't really have a favorite
subject for art, but I like Roy Lichtenstein's paintings the best and am
thinking of doing a series of pop-art images loosely based on his works.