 People / 1488
Re: Hobbies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 06:27:23 GMT

in article G7FvqD.4Dt@lugnet.com, A. Mark Wilburn wrote:

Mmmmm.... Macross. Truly a fellow of taste ;)

The only one I still have is the White Skull Leader (black and red accents)
from years ago (In fact, the only 'Transformers' I bought were Macross
Valkyries); wish I'd kept the grey Skull Leader Valkyrie as well =1 And oh
MAN I wish I could get the new Macross Plus Variable Fighters... you know,
one of these days I'm going to bug you for step by step pictures of the
transformation. You KNOW that, don't you? ;)

Now I wish you lived closer than 2 hours away!

Hey, man, let's just plan a weekend sometime. You could come down on
Saturday, and we can hang out and build and stuff, and then you can crash
here and head back on Sunday.

I also play D&D with friends about every other Saturday.
~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
Hey, that's pretty social. Not the same, but I play multiplayer games every
Saturday with my buds (4 (or more) player videogames on SNES, Saturn, N64,
Playstation, Dreamcast).

That's fun too. I have friends who own several computers, so I go over there
every once in awhile for LAN parties and we have fragfests.

:^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations