 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 112
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 01:16:48 GMT

r2 wrote in message ...

r2 wrote in message ...
Ok, he emailed me. I will try to get together with him ASAP so there is • time
to process what I find.

I am still waiting for him to call me. I am becoming more skeptical, but
maybe he will prove me right.

Well forget it. He emailed me and told me the amount of money he was
wanting, it is way high. I don't think it is worth my time to go look at the
Lego and you guys would never raise enough money for this lot, given the
documentation he has provided.

I will not make the reserve price public, but believe me I was shocked.

Rose