 Off-Topic / Fun / 6571
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 23:15:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, William Brumbach writes:
The largest jambalaya ever?  These guys could drive around North America in
a truck stopping everywhere.  It could be like the "Fear and Loathing in Las
Vegas" of legos.

ummmm..  just don't try to cross into Canada with that truck. I don't think the
customs people would understand that much lego "but really, its just to keep me
amused when we stop for the night" ;)

"we can't stop here!  this is bat country!"

where oh where is HST in our hour of need ?  (thats *Dr* Raul Duke to you)

Ray