 General / 27346
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 17:05:20 GMT

AOL wrote:

Oh, hi Aaron! I'm not sure I've noticed you on Lugnet before (I've
bought from Aaron several times on eBay - good seller, nice lots).

Seller states that there really is over 2000 lb of Lego.  He will rent a
U-Haul and deliver in USA or Canada. Search 'Lego Collection:'item
553020871. Current bid was over $3000 but he wants probably 20x that! Let me
know what you think!

I was going to post about this auction last night but never got around
to.

I'm not sure how to relate the volume of this collection to bricks, but
this chap is definitely in stratosphere of LEGO buyers (like I'm
not...). I think his collection is bigger than mine. I wonder if he's a
Lugnetter, and if not, how many other large collectors like him are
hiding out there.

If anyone does decide to form a coalition to buy and distribute this
collection, I'd definitely be interested.

FUT: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

Frank