 General / 27355
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 22:31:39 GMT

Well I live in Boise, now I know who has been scooping me on clearance Lego.
What I don't get is why he is still buying Lego? Check his feedbacks.

Rose

AOL wrote in message ...
Seller states that there really is over 2000 lb of Lego.  He will rent a
U-Haul and deliver in USA or Canada. Search 'Lego Collection:'item
553020871. Current bid was over $3000 but he wants probably 20x that! Let • me
know what you think!