 General / 27356
Re: "Lego's online dream" -- feature article in UK Guardian Unlimited newspaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 22:41:50 GMT

That's an interesting article - but I am now troubled by visions of giant
robotic cockroaches .. I fear I may have a disturbed sleep pattern for some
time because of it ..

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
Chloe's article appeared Thursday.  Here's a link to the online version:

http://www.guardianunlimited.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4128172,00.html