 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10046
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 02:26:06 GMT

I'm intimately familiar with Sonya's collection, which BTW, tops 6,000
minifigs (twice his estimate of 3,000 minifigs) and I estimate her
collection to be in the $30-$40K range and that's being generous.

I have nothing much to add to this whole discussion, but this last post made
me do some math ...
Our collection is not that big :-(( - about 150 sets (well, we got about 120
during the last year :-)) and a few weeks ago we just took out and sorted
out all of our minifigs - we have 501 whole figs + some parts ...
We estimate our collection to be 2500 $ worth - so x 6 = only 15 000 $
(500 figs x 6 = 3000 figs)
So - this qute matches with the post above (where 6000 figs equals
30000 $)
- am I missing something, or his collection consists of tons of just plain
bricks (or his estimate was wrong?)

Enjoy !

Dejan # 595

Jimmy