 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 570
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 18:20:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adam Murtha writes:
That would be SWEET but I just spent $10,000 on Lego
LAST week, so I can't afford this one.  Maybe next time.

All that and no train stuff?  You've GOT to come by the
show so we can get you hooked on LEGO trains...    :-)

SRC
StRuCtures