 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 574
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 05:01:40 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.ca, Chris Gray writes:
"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> writes:

I mean, where the heck do you *put* a literal ton of Lego?  You can't
exactly stuff it under the stairs!  I'm straining to deal with what I've • got
now - I can't even contemplate trying to store a ton of Lego and • babyproof
my house at the same time - it hurts my brain!

Hmm. A joint bid from the nalug members?

<Chris ducks and hides so that none of the other nalug folks can find • him.>

Hmm... Let's see if I can accurately predict the objections of some of the
NALUG members...

Me: "Wife"
Michel: "Wife"
Kevin: "RRSP Season"