 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10069
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 01:00:05 GMT

Roughly how  many pieces are there per pound? And what's the
average pieces per dollar ratio?
I have no idea about that but I can tell you taht you'll get much more
for complete sets then for parts - olders sets = higher value !

Dejan