 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 573
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 02:18:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Chris Gray writes:
"SRC" <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> writes:

In lugnet.general, Adam Murtha writes:
That would be SWEET but I just spent $10,000 on Lego
LAST week, so I can't afford this one.  Maybe next time.

All that and no train stuff?  You've GOT to come by the
show so we can get you hooked on LEGO trains...    :-)

Trust me, Adam; you can be safe in going to the train show and not
getting hooked on trains. I went to the GETS show here in Edmonton,
played with the trains, built a bit of scenery, talked to lots of
people, etc. And didn't get hooked on trains. Nosiree, not at all.

<Chris quickly starts deleting train pictures from his web site...>

Heh... Yeah, Adam... LEGO trains are perfectly safe.  No side effects, and all
your friends have them.

The first one's free...

Well, ok, the first one's expensive, but by the time you're totally hooked, it
seems so cheap it might as well have been free...;)

James
(less hooked than Chris, but more hooked than many fish)