 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9936
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 22:22:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:

I'm not sure how to relate the volume of this collection to bricks, but
this chap is definitely in stratosphere of LEGO buyers (like I'm
not...). I think his collection is bigger than mine. I wonder if he's a
Lugnetter, and if not, how many other large collectors like him are
hiding out there.

This thought constantly pops into my head when the "who has the most.."
question is posed.

If anyone does decide to form a coalition to buy and distribute this
collection, I'd definitely be interested.

The largest jambalaya ever?  These guys could drive around North America in
a truck stopping everywhere.  It could be like the "Fear and Loathing in Las
Vegas" of legos.

FUT: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

Frank

junior

"we can't stop here!  this is bat country!"