 General / 27494
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:52:03 GMT

Ya know, I always wondered about what it would be like to put up my entire
collection up for auction.  650-700K pieces (100K from before 1980).  But then
what would anyone want with all that old crap??  ;-)

Gary Istok