 Organizations / United States / 85
Re: Name voting (Was: Utah name dicussion: lug or no lug)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 01:16:49 GMT

I've been thinking over the weekend about a name for our Utah group.
How about...

NUTLUG  (Northern Utah Lego Users Group)

I realized that all of us are actually in the Northern half of Utah...even
those of you in Orem/Provo etc.

Nutlug is now my favorite name. My second favorite is WAFOL.
I prefer the LUG suffix because it's a suffix that binds us with the NELUG,
BAYLUG, LUGNET etc.  What do you fellow Wafolites or Nutlugians think?

Ashley