 Off-Topic / Geek / 1447
Re: GUI LUGNET streaming news client in Java (Was: Pseudo-streaming live news (was: Re: Monitor Page))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:55:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Sproaticus wrote:

Wow.  Not one reply.  Two people (including myself) gave the original message
a score of 100, though.  Did anyone download and try the client?

Was the cold response the result of my presentation, or did the app just bite?

Sorry, me no Java.

Plus, I've been working on that low-budget VB-based avid client.

Steve