 Administrative / General / 5283
Re: Monitor Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 14:15:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Bliss writes:
Have you ever considered offering a page, either like the traffic page, or
the X-most recent messages list, which will auto-refresh?

Yes.

OK, as long as you've thought about it.

but would be nicely convenient.

Are you looking for something more along the lines of an instant "news ticker"
type of thing?

Yah, I think.  What I was really thinking of is a live list of the
most-recent messages.  As new messages get posted, the server sends them
down to my browser.

Steve