 Administrative / General / 5396
Re: Pseudo-streaming live news (was: Re: Monitor Page)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:48:37 GMT

[snipped everything about the pseudo-streaming stuff]

Cool!  I didn't reply to this sooner, because copying the example client
code, pasting it to a file, and running it through perl pretty much
exhausted my Perl knowledge.  I must play with this some more.

Thanks much!
Steve