 Administrative / General / 5273
Re: Monitor Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:31:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Bliss writes:
Have you ever considered offering a page, either like the traffic page, or
the X-most recent messages list, which will auto-refresh?

Yes.

I suppose that would be a bit of a hit on the bandwidth,

Yes, and CPU.

but would be nicely convenient.

Are you looking for something more along the lines of an instant "news ticker"
type of thing?

Alternately, is there anyway I could set that up from the client-side?

No.

--Todd