 Administrative / General / 5412
Re: Pseudo-streaming live news (was: Re: Monitor Page)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:54:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:

[snipped all the cool stuff]

OK, one more request.  Feel free to blow this off if it's too much of a
time-sink.

Would it be possible to have avid.cgi serve up the html streams used to
build the all/compact/brief message-list displays?

I can easily build my own compact and full displays, but duplicating the
brief view would require spinning a bit of code.

Steve